Important: This article applies to Network Solutions® customers only.
To add a MailForm/Feedback Form script to your website, please follow these steps:
- 1. Go to www.networksolutions.com.
- 2. Click the Manage Account tab in the upper-right corner of the page.
- 3. Enter the User ID and password you created during your Web hosting purchase.
- If you have forgotten your log-in information, then please visit: https://www.networksolutions.com/manage-it/forget-login.jsp.
- 4. Click the My Products & Services tab.
- 5. Click the My Hosting Packages hyperlink.
- If you have more than one nsHosting™ Shared package, then select the package you need to update.
- 6. Click the Web hosting Toolbox button.
- 7. Scroll down to the SiteEnhancements section, then click the Forms icon.
- 8. Click the Add New Form button.
- 9. Type a Page Title name and a Page Intro in the provided text boxes, then click the Next button.
- 10. Define the fields for your Feedback Form, then click the Next button.
- Field Name: Type the name of the field in the text box.
- Field Type: Select single line, multiple lines, or email address from the drop down menu.
- Mandatory Field: Select the check box if the completing the field should be mandatory.
- 11. Select your style settings for the Feedback Form, then click the Next button.
- Text Color: Click a color to be used for the text.
- Page Background Color: Click a color to be used for the page background.
- Font: Select a font style from the drop down menu.
- Font Size: Select a font size from the drop down menu.
- 12. Complete the text boxes including the message to be displayed after the visitor clicks on Submit, the email address where the completed form should be sent, and a link to your Web site then click the Next button.
- 13. To preview your Feedback Form, click the Preview button.
- 14. Type a filename (including the .html or .htm) in the Save Location text box, then click the Next button.
- A confirmation page notifies you that the setup was completed and provides information about where your Feedback Form has been saved and the link to use in your HTML source code.
- 15. We recommend that you print this page for reference, then click the OK button.