To add a MailForm/Feedback Form script to your website, please follow these steps:
1. Click here to log in to your Account Manager.
2. On the left side of the page, click Hosting Packages.
3. On the Web Hosting control panel, scroll down to the Site Enhancements section, then click the Forms icon.
4. Click the Add New Form button.
5. Type a Page Title name and a Page Intro in the provided text boxes, then click the Next button.
6. Define the fields for your Feedback Form, then click the Next button.
- Field Name: Type the name of the field in the text box.
- Field Type: Select single line, multiple lines, or email address from the drop-down menu.
- Mandatory Field: Select the check box if completing the field should be mandatory.
7. Select your style settings for the Feedback Form, then click the Next button.
- Text Color: Click a color to be used for the text.
- Page Background Color: Click a color to be used for the page background.
- Font: Select a font style from the drop-down menu.
- Font Size: Select a font size from the drop-down menu.
8. Complete the text boxes, including the message to be displayed after the visitor clicks on Submit, the email address where the completed form should be sent, and a link to your Website, then click the Next button.
9. To preview your Feedback Form, click the Preview button.
10. Type a filename (including the .html or .htm) in the Save Location text box, then click the Next button.
A confirmation page notifies you that the setup was completed and provides information about where your Feedback Form has been saved and the link to use in your HTML source code.
11. We recommend that you print this page for reference, then click the OK button.