Important: This article applies to Network Solutions® customers only.
Auto Renew helps protect you from losing your domain name registration. If your domain name registration is set to Auto Renew, your account will be automatically charged approximately sixty (60) to ninety (90) days prior to the end of your term period.
If Auto Renew is not set up in your account, you will need to renew your domain name registration through the Account Manager.
Follow these instructions to renew your domain through the Account Manager:
- 1. Click here and log in to the Account Manager.
- 2. Click the Renewal Center link in the top menu.
- 3. Select the domain names and any other products and services that you would like to renew. Click the Renew button.
- 4. You may be prompted to add additional products to your renewal order.
- Using the check boxes and drop-down menus, select any additional options and services you want to add, then click the Continue button. Depending on your selections, you may be taken to a second panel for additional options.
- When completed, click the Continue button.
- 5. Select your desired term for the products and services you would like to purchase, then click the Secure Checkout button.
- 6. Select your payment method and provide the requested information.
- 7. Click the link to read the Network Solutions® Service Agreement, then select the check box and click the I agree to the Service Agreement - Continue button.
- Your selected products and services have been renewed.
Note: Only Account Holders, Primary Contacts, and Account Administrative Contacts listed on the account can purchase or renew services for the domain name. Account Technical Contacts on the account cannot purchase or renew services.