Important: This article applies to customers with SSL services only.
To generate a certificate request for F5 Firepass, perform the following steps:
- 1. From the Admin's Console, click Server.
- 2. Click Security.
- 3. Click the Certificates link.
- 4. Click the Generate link next to Generate New Certificate Request.
- The SSL Server Certificate form displays.
- 5. Populate the fields.
Note: Be sure to make a note of the password that you use in the Encryption Password field. This password is required to install the signed certificate and key. (This field is not required, but it is advised.)
- 6. Click the Generate Request button.
- 7. Click the Click here to download your new Certificate Request section to download the *.zip file that contains the CSR, the corresponding key file.
- You have generated your CSR for F5 Firepass.