To generate your Certificate Signing Request (CSR), you will need to log into your Plesk account. The following images are from the latest Plesk® release (v9), but the instructions apply to versions 7-9.
- 1. Log into Plesk.
- 2. Click Domains from the left-hand menu, then click the appropriate domain to request the certificate.
- 3. Click the SSL Certificates icon.
- 4. Click the Add SSL Certificate icon.
- 5. Fill out your information in the form.
Note: For wildcard certificates, the Domain Name field should be in the format: *.mydomain.com. We advise to use at least a 2048-bit key, which is the minimum for EV certificates.
- 6. Click the Request button.
- You will be returned to the SSL Certificates section.
- 6. Click the name of the certificate in the list.
- 7. Scroll down to the section labeled CSR.
- Highlight the whole CSR as shown in the image, then you can copy and paste the CSR into the web enrollment form.
- You have generated your CSR for Parallels Plesk.