Important: This article applies to Network Solutions® customers only.
Setting Up Guard Encryption
Prior to using Guard Encryption for the first time, it is necessary to setup a security password and secondary email address. The security password will be used when sending and accessing encrypted data. The secondary email address will be used to securely reset your password if it is forgotten.
There are two ways to perform the set up:
- 1. Select Settings from the System menu icon, then select Guard Security Settings.
- 2. From the page displayed, you can set up your password and secondary email.
- 3. When using Guard Encryption for the first time, a panel prompting you to set up your password and secondary email appears.
- You are now able to send secure emails and attachments.
Guard Encryption User Guide
The complete Guard Encryption User Guide can be found within Webmail. You can login to Webmail through either of the following:
- Webmail login page, http://mail.yourdomain.com.
- Substitute your actual domain name for yourdomain.com
- Network Solutions Email Account Manager:
- Click here and log in to the Account Manager.
- Select My Email from your product dashboard.
- Scroll down to the Current Emailboxes section.
- Locate the emailbox you wish to access, then select Webmail Login.