Important: This article applies to Network Solutions® customers only.
Welcome to your new nsMailTM Catch-All service! This article introduces you to your new Catch-All email service and assists you in setting up the product.
Your Catch-All Email service includes the following features and benefits:
Special Purpose Emails
- Set up a temporary email address for a special occasion or business function, such as a special promotion on your storefront.
Delivery of Misaddressed/Misspelled Emails
- Allows you to receive all emails, even if they are misaddressed or misspelled.
Setting Up Your Catch-All Email
Follow these steps to set up your Catch-All mailbox:
- 1. Click here and log in to the Account Manager.
- If you have an unassigned Catch-All, the alert status displayed at the top of the page under Configure Purchases section will prompt you to set it up.
- 2. Click Go at the Configure Alert for Unassigned Catch-All.
- 3. Click the Assign To Emailboxes link.
- 4. In the Domain Name drop-down list, select a DomainName .
- If you have multiple catch-alls that need assignment, they will be displayed in this list and you will need to select the Domain Name for each of them.
- 5. In the Emailbox drop-down list, select an Emailbox.
- 6. Click Save to complete the process.
- You have set up your Catch-All mailbox.
Note: You can come back and set up your catch-all at a later time by clicking My Email within the Account Manager. Then click Assign to Domains for the unassigned catch-alls. Repeat steps the last three steps above.
If you have a question we have not addressed, please feel free to call one of our customer service consultants, available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, at 1-866-780-9278.