Welcome to your new nsMailTM Catch-All service! This article introduces you to your new Catch-All email service and assists you in setting up the product.
Your Catch-All Email service includes the following features and benefits:
Special Purpose Emails
- Set up a temporary email address for a special occasion or business function, such as a special promotion on your storefront.
Delivery of Misaddressed/Misspelled Emails
- Allows you to receive all emails, even if they are misaddressed or misspelled.
Setting Up Your Catch-All Email
Follow these steps to set up your Catch-All mailbox:
- 1. Log in to the Account Manager.
- 2. On the left side of the page, click Email.
- 3. If you have an unassigned Catch-All, the alert status displayed at the top of the page under Configure Purchases section will prompt you to set it up.
- 4. Click Go at the Configure Alert for Unassigned Catch-All.
- 5. Click the Assign To Emailboxes link.
- 6. In the Domain Namedrop-down list, select a Domain Name.
- If you have multiple catch-alls that need assignment, they will be displayed in this list and you will need to select the Domain Name for each of them.
- 7. In the Emailbox drop-down list, select an Emailbox.
- 8. Click Save to complete the process.
You have set up your Catch-All mailbox.