Important: This article applies to Network Solutions® customers only.
You can access your email through one of the following ways:
- Logging into your Network Solutions's Account Manager
- Entering Your Domain-Based Address into Your Favorite Browser
If you are an Email account administrator, you are able to access email through your Network Solutions’ Account Manager:
- 1. Click here to access the Network Solutions’ Account Manager.
- The Login page appears:
- 2. In the fields, enter your credentials for User ID and Password. Then click the Login button.
- 3. In the Account Manager, click My Email.
- 4. On the Email page, scroll down. Under Current Email Boxes, find your email box that you want to access.
- 5. Click the Webmail Login button. The Webmail Login page appears:
- 6. In the fields, enter your mailbox name and password. Click the Login button.
- You have accessed your email through the Network Solutions' Account Manager.
Instead of logging into the Account Manager each time to check your Webmail, you can simply:
- 1. Open a new window with your favorite internet browser.
- 2. In the address bar, type
- mail .< your domain names gets entered here > .< your domain extension >
- For example, if you own the domain name of janesbagels and your domain extension is com, then in the internet address bar, you would enter:
- The Webmail Login page appears:
- 3. In the fields, enter your mailbox name and password. Click the Login button.
- You have accessed your email through your internet browser window.
Note: For easy access to Webmail, make sure you bookmark this page—just add the address to your Favorites in your browser.