You can access your email through one of the following ways:
- Logging into your Network Solutions Account Manager
- Entering Your Domain-Based Address into Your Favorite Browser
If you are an Email account administrator, you are able to access email through your Network Solutions’ Account Manager:
1. Click here to access the Network Solutions Account Manager.
2. On the left side of the page, click Email.
3. On the Email page, find the email box that you want to access, then click the Webmail Login button.
4. The Webmail Login page appears.
5. In the fields, enter your mailbox name and password. Click the Login button.
You have accessed your email through the Account Manager.
Instead of logging into the Account Manager each time to check your Webmail, you can simply:
1. Open a new window with your favorite internet browser.
2. In the address bar, type mail .< your domain names gets entered here > .< your domain extension >
- For example, if you own the domain name of janesbagels and your domain extension is com, then in the internet address bar, you would enter: mail.janesbagels.com
3. The Webmail Login page appears.
4. In the fields, enter your mailbox name and password. Click the Login button.
You have accessed your email through your internet browser window.