Follow the steps below to set up mail on your Windows phone:
- 1. Open you Windows Phone settings by swiping left on the home panel. Scroll down and tap Settings.
- 2. Tap email + accounts.
- 3. Tap add an account.
- 4. Tap other account.
- 5. Enter the Email address and Password of the account you are configuring, then tap sign in.
- 6. Tap advanced when you are presented with a message that the settings could not be found.
- 7. Tap Internet email.
- 8. In the following table, reference the settings and enter all of the required information, then tap Advanced Settings.
Setting Required Information Account name Enter the name of the account. This information is used to reference the account within the device. Your name Enter the name to display in the From field when someone receives an email from you. Incoming email server mail.<yourdomainname.com>
Account type Select either POP3 or IMAP4 User name Enter the Full Email Address of the email box that you are currently setting up.
Password Enter the password that you set when you created the mailbox in your account manager. Outgoing (SMTP) email server
For Register.com customers:
Outgoing server requires authentication Checked Use the same user name and password for sending email Checked
- 9. Check the box labeled Use the same user name and password for sending email. Then tap sign in to complete your configuration.
- Your email account has been added. Tap the Mail App Icon to start using your email.