Extended Validation SSL Certificates, also known as EV Certificates, provide the strictest validation requirements to prove to your customers that your site is not a phishing or fraudulent website and that it's safe to proceed on your website.
You should have received your certificate from us, a file typically named your_domain_com.crt as well as the CA bundle file containing the intermediate certificates, typically named either dv_chain.txt, ov_chain.txt or ev_chain.txt and downloadable from your SSL control panel.
Follow these instructions to install your certificate and copy the files you received to the server:
Go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools and double-click Internet Services Manager.
2. Right-click the website you wish to install the certificate on, then select Properties
3. From the window that appears, click the Directory Security tab
4. Click the Server Certificate button to launch the Certificate Wizard
Installing the Intermediate Certificates
Note: The installation should be performed on exactly the same server and site that the CSR was generated upon. The Intermediate Certificates need only be installed once per physical server.
3. Click the File menu, then select the Add\Remove Snap-in option
4. From the pop-up window, click the Add button
Note: This step is extremely important!
9. On the left-hand side, expand the folder for Intermediate Certification Authorities
10. Right-click the Certificates sub-folder, then select All Tasks, then click Import
12. Click Next
14. Repeat this process for the other two Intermediate files NetworkSolutionsEVSSLCA.crt and NetworkSolutionsUTNServerCA.crt
15. On the left-hand side, expand the folder for Trusted Root Certification Authorities
Right-click the Certificates sub-folder, then select All Tasks and click Import
16. This will start the Certificate Import Wizard. Click Next
The intermediate certificates are now installed.