Important: These instructions were created using a Samsung Galaxy s7. The steps should be similar for other Android devices. If the instructions are not exact for your device, then we recommend that you use the settings and follow the on screen prompts to set up your device or contact your service provider for assistance.
3. From the Accounts panel, tap Add Account.
4. From the Add Account panel, tap Email.
5. Enter your sign-in details, which includes the full email address of the account you are setting up and the password for that mailbox.
The password was set up during the mailbox creation process. Do not press Next. Tap Manual Setup to continue the setup process.
6. Select the Account Type that you would like to create from the popup window that appears after tapping Manual Setup–either POP3 or IMAP are acceptable choices. Our servers provide access via both protocols.
7. Reference the following tables to enter the necessary Server Settings and tap Next.
- On older Android the Incoming and Outgoing server settings may be on separate pages.
- This article assumes an IMAP setup. If you are setting up POP3, you will be presented with different options in place of the IMAP path prefix (see below).
- 3. For POP3 Setup Only: Select whether you would like to delete email from the server When Deleted From Inbox of your phone, or tap Never, then tap Next.
- 4. Replace domain.ext with your domain name and extension, for example.
8. Customize your Account Sync options to your desired settings and tap Next.
9. Customize your Account Name and Display Name to your desired settings then tap Done. The program will now verify the settings and the account setup will be complete.
Account Removal Steps
Your Android account is now removed.
3. From the Cloud and accounts panel, tap Accounts.
4. From the Accounts panel, tap Add account.
5. From the Add account panel, tap Email.
6. Select the type of email you wish to set up. Enter your sign-in details, which is the Email Address of the account you are setting up and the Password for that mailbox.
The password was set up during the mailbox creation process. Tap Manual Setup to continue the setup process.
7. Select the Account type that you would like to create—either POP3 or IMAP.
8. Reference the following table to enter the necessary Incoming server settings and tap Next.
9. Reference the table below to enter the necessary Outgoing server settings and tap Next.
10. Customize your Account options to your desired settings and tap Next.
11. Enter an Account Name that will show when you access the account on your device, then enter Your Name, which is what will be displayed in the From field on a message when the recipient reads the email.
Tap Next to complete your setup.
Your email account has been set up. You can now click the Mail App Icon to start using your mail.